Photobucket

Monday, December 10, 2012

Someone Had A Visitor


Someone had a visitor at our house last night....

Madeline finally lost her first tooth!  YAY!  Oh me there was a lot of drama surrounding loosing that tooth too.  Wow.  I wonder if our neighbors heard any of the commotion, ha! 

Well, the tooth is finally out and Madeline put it in the tooth pillow that used to be her daddy's tooth fairy pillow.  She went right to sleep so excited about what the tooth fairy would bring.

She woke right up this morning ready to see what the tooth fairy left


This morning she wanted to wear a "pretty dress" to school to celebrate loosing her first tooth.

And one final picture of my sweeties before we left for school





Photobucket

4 comments:

Natasha said...

I love the pillow! That is awesome. Congrats on that first tooth. I know all about the drama!

Julie, Wife of a Soldier said...

How exciting! I am waiting for my almost 6 year old to start losing his too.

Amy said...

The pillow is so cool!!!!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Darling pictures! Yay for first tooth gone, haha