Photobucket

Thursday, November 22, 2012

For This I am Thankful & Happy Birthday!





On this Thanksgiving morning I am thankful for so much....
I am thankful for my husband, for he is my everything.  For my children, because before them I had no idea how much love I could have for another person.  For my family always being loving and supportive.  For my friends who have been with me in good times, but especially for my friends who walked with (and held) me during the storms.  I am thankful that my husband is home this year because he has missed way too many holidays with us.  I am thankful to all the men and women in uniform and their families who sacrifice so much for our freedom. There is so much more I am thankful for, but the words in picture below say it all:




Also today I want to wish my sweet, spunky Madeline a Happy 6th Birthday!  Six years ago today I thought I was going to enjoy a big 'ol Thanksgiving dinner, but my Madeline had much different plans for me by arriving a few weeks early.  (Nothing like going to the dentist and your water breaking right there in the office...)    She is such a joy and blessing in our lives!  I love her personality, her determination, her spunk, and her wit.  I love her watching her learn new things and can not wait to see what the Lord has in store for this little miracle.

 One day old:



With Mommy and Daddy at her 6th birthday party:




Mommy and Madeline:



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Cherish this time with your friends and family and say a prayer for our troops who are not able to be with their family this year.


Photobucket

1 comment:

I'll Love You Forever said...

Happy birthday to your sweet adorable girl!!!