Photobucket

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day!

Today, please take the time to thank those men and women who so selflessly give of themselves to protect this country. 

I know my family will be honoring our vets.  We will be attending church then a parade in our town.  If your in our area, please join us.  We would love it! 

I am honored to be the wife, sister, daughter, and granddaughter of Veterans.  These men in my life are outstanding examples of honor, dignity, and pride.  I am so thankful of the examples they are to me, to my children, and to our country.

Here are some pictures of my favorite veterans:

My hubby:
 
 
 My brother:


My granddaddy:


Remember this day is set aside to honor all those who served...





Please take them time today to honor our vets.  May God bless them and keep them,


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you to Jason & your brother & your whole family, Jessica! I hope you all have a wonderful day together!!
Love you!