Photobucket

Friday, November 8, 2013

Just A Thought


Just wanted to share a thought that I had last night.

J stopped by the store for me last night to pick up a few items we had run out of.  While he was there, he picked up a bouquet of roses.  He is often doing things like this and it always brings a smile to my face.  What I found to be so special about this, is that he separated the roses into 2 vases.  Giving me some roses and giving some to Madeline. 

This small gesture speaks large volumes to me.  Of course it shows me that he was thinking about me, but most of all it shows our children how much he loves me.  Not only does this show the kids how much he loves me, but it sets an example for how they should be in their future marriages. It shows our daughter that she is loved and should be treated with respect. 

Now, I am by no means saying that buying gifts or roses are how you show love or how that is happy families should be.  I am just simply saying that I think it is important for our children to see their parents love each other.  So the children have an example.  And hopefully these small examples will make an impact on their little lives and set a standard for them of what they want to strive for in the future. 
 






Photobucket

No comments: