Photobucket

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Baby Crow is a.....


I have been so bad about getting the blog updated....I fully intend too...very soon. 

But it will not be today...

Instead today, I will share some exciting news for our growing family.

I had my gender reveal appointment today....

Baby Crow looked great!  Baby Crow had a great heart beat, measuring a little big (but the perfect size), and everything looked healthy and perfect.

The gender of baby Crow was also VERY obvious.....



Jason went with me to the appointment because I wanted to do something a little different with this gender reveal.  I wanted to make the announcement using cupcakes.  So I made some cupcakes and we took the kids out to dinner to reveal to them what their new sibling will be.  The picture is funny to me because Madeline looks mad, lol.   Yes, she was disappointed but once she realized that she gets to be the only princess it was all better.  Then Jack realized he will be sharing a room with the new baby and he seemed a little disappointed, lol.  They will both be fine though...

 
I snapped this picture of my little sweeties so we could make the announcement on facebook :


I am so excited about our growing family and even more excited now that we know what our new baby will be.  Let the planning and shopping begin ;) 


Photobucket

No comments: