Photobucket

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Baby Will has arrived!

We are officially no longer Just 4 Crows!

Baby Will has arrived making us Just 5 Crows now!!!

Will was born last week, but I just have not had the time, or energy, to update the blog with the details.  I will share all about his arrival later (like after I get more than 3 hours of sleep per night) but did want to share a couple pictures of our new bundle of joy!

A very sweet friend of mine is also a photographer so she was in the delivery with us to capture some of those miracle moments.  Here are a couple pictures she took:

Me getting to hold Will for the first time!!!  Such an indescribable moment!!!

 J, me, and Will....3 of the 5 Crows
 
 
Baby Will had a little photo shoot with the photographers at the hospital.  I love how he is "smiling" in this one.

Will and I are doing really good. I am just very tired...He is asleep for the moment so I wanted to share his arrival news quickly then catch a nap with him.  I will share all the details and many more pictures very soon. But for now, I am going to rest up with my little man.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy said...

CONGRATS! So glad everyone is healthy and doing well! Praying that he'll be sleeping through the night by the end of the week! ;)

Karren said...

Congratulations!!

Nancy said...

He is so very precious!! I am so thrilled for your family!

Natasha said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. As a mama of three boys, I can say that. Baby boys are beautiful!