Photobucket

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and an update...




"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given..."
Isaiah 9:6

Merry Christmas everyone! In the midst of all the hustle and bustle of the season may we not loose site of the true meaning of Christmas.
Hug your families tight tonight and pray for those who are missing a loved one this holiday season.

Update: Jason has been gone almost a week now. (wow our 2 weeks flew by!) He arrived safely back to the sandbox and is re-adjusting (is that a word?). The kids have really missed their daddy, but are enjoying talking to him on the phone and computer. I have really been missing Jason too. This is such a hard time of the year to be without your husband. It really gives greater appreciation for the moments we get to talk on the phone. There is such an emptiness here-a quietness-since he left BUT I am trusting in the only One who can fill that void right now.

"And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me."
John 16:32

Merry Christmas!

Jessica

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I've been thinking of you today. That is a great picture if the kids!

Aimee said...

OK, we need a plan. Its called, lets think of one million things to do to make the days go by fast....

We still up for Sips and Strokes??? Then we could stop by the galleria and catch some sales...eat a good dinner....drive to the beach...OK...maybe not that.

I am thinking of you always. I love you! Merry Christmas.

Tamara said...

Merry Christmas! I am so glad that Jason got to come home if only for a short two weeks. I am ready for a girls night out anytime you are or Carlton and I will keep the kids so you and Aimee can do something. Just give me a call.

Thinking about you and praying for you both!

Love you!

Tasha said...

Jess,
I'm so sorry I have not been there for you lately! I am hoping to be well in 2009, please pray that's true! I am so glad for the time you had with Jason! I know it has to be so hard right now to get back to the same routine. You are in my thoughts and prayers! I had talked to Tamara a few weeks ago about Sips and Strokes and taking you and Aimee maybe we can do that, my sister said it's a blast!! Hope to talk to you soon!! Hugs for those beautiful kids!
Tasha