Photobucket

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Christmas Day

We have had a fun past couple days here at the Crow house. We got to celebrate Christmas a little early since Jason will be leaving very soon and will not be here on Christmas Day. I wrote a letter to Santa asking if we could celebrate early so that Jason could enjoy it with us. Of course Santa agreed and made a special trip from the North Pole to our house this past weekend. Here are a few pictures from our Christmas Eve and Christmas day.


My honey and me :)


Santa brought Madeline a double jogging stroller...now she can be just like mommy :)


Jack got a light saber...when he ran to see what Santa brought the first thing out of his mouth was "Santa's been here, where did he leave my light saber?" I am so glad that Santa brought one...


Jack asked for one of these so he can be just like his daddy.


Madeline and Olivia...the Olivia stories remind us so much of our Madeline


Jackson and his soldier


Our little pirate drummer :)


Santa should have just brought Madeline boxes. She had more fun in the boxes than with anything else.


Madeline is fixing up some breakfast for her babies Eunice and Carli.


Jason seeing what Santa brought him.


Madeline got a tri-cycle

After all the presents were opened, Jason and I prepared a big meal. It was great. We all stayed in our pj's all day and watched Christmas movies. I am so thankful we were able to have this time together.
I am also very thankful for a program called Heroes at Home. This is a program through Sears that provides families of deployed soldiers a gift card (funded through donations by customers) to use at Sears stores. We were one of the families selected to receive a gift card. This card has been such a blessing to us and we are so thankful for this program and the generous donations by those customers.

I am going to try and update again in the next few days before Jason leaves so be sure to check back in :)

Jessica

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Your pictures are the best! I'm so thankful you are having a great time together! Merry Christmas!
Nancy

Aimee said...

What fun!

I love Jackson with the army gun! And Madi in those boxes!

Ya'll look so precious.

call me soon. i miss you!!

Tell Jason I don't like to share! :)

The Allen Family said...

looks like santa did good :) merry christmas!!!

The Terrells said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I am so excited for y'all and glad that santa agreed to come early!! Santa is a brave soul bringing jackson drums!! enjoy the rest of your time with your hubby!!

Shea said...

I've been checking as often as I can to see if you had updated your blog. Again, I've never even met you but feel like I know you all the same as Aimees friend! I'm crying at the sweet mention of Jackson having "wet in his eyes!" That is priceless, precious...oh so sweet! Enjoy every minute! I'll be praying for you all as I know him leaving again will be tough. So glad you've had this time with him home! God bless ya'll!

Lisa said...

It looks like a perfect Christmas morning!

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had a great time. Merry Christmas!!

Kim