Photobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Weekend Get-a-way

This past weekend, the kids and I along with my mom took a little trip to visit our family.  We usually are only able to all get together around the holiday's so it was nice to to see them without the chaos of the holiday and to enjoy some warm weather :)

My aunt and uncle have an incredible pool with a wonderful view...its very peaceful there.  The kids LOVED swimming and jumping off the rock.  They were swimming for 10-12 hours and only stopping to eat so they could refuel.  By the 2nd day, Jack did take a  little power nap.  Our ever-going Madeline did not stop though, ha!

Below are a few pictures I took:


Jack and Madi ready for the 1st jump of the day:


Doing a "cannonball" together:


Jack mastered his front flip:


Madeline perfected her dive:
The kids had a blast and are already asking when are we going back...think they like swimming???



Photobucket

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks WONDERFUL! Isn't it good to get away from the everyday & a change of beautiful scenery?!
I'm glad you all had a good time! That pool is so pretty!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Looks like a lot of fun!