Photobucket

Friday, July 27, 2012

I have really been missing my soldier this week....
What is it about the end drawing near that makes it seem like time is standing still??? 




So often I find myself picking up the phone to call J and fill him in on the latest "Madi-ism" or newest thing Jack is in to...but then I remember - "Oh, yea, I can't call him" 

So often I find myself listening for the garage door to open after the end of a long day - and nothing...

So often I find myself making plans for the weekend then remembering - oh yea, it is just me and the kids again this weekend. 

I am so glad that this training is almost over...I am ready to seem my hubby..




Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It really does start to slow down towards the end; usually right after you think, hey, I can do this, almost there! lol Hang in there and hope he's home soon!

Jessica said...

I know how you feel... Even though I have all my family around me.. I still feel alone w out him..
I'm sad for my fiancé he won't watch our son take his first steps...
But they say it gets better so all we have to do is optimistic and strong!!!