Monday, May 19, 2008
Beach Photos and I've been Tagged...
The kids loved swimming~Madzilla would not wear floaties (imagine that)
Jackson loved playing this game at LuLu's while we waited for a table.
Can you believe we got both kids looking at the camera and smiling at the same time!
My mom and Madeline
My sweet little man :)
We were able to get away for a few days to the beach with my mom. Wouldn't you know that we only had one day of sunshine...oh well that just gave me a chance at some retail therapy :) The kids had fun and enjoyed the sand. The water was freezing, but luckliy we had a heated pool to swim in (when it was not tornado weather) Now we are home and back to reality. I really missed Jason (especailly loading and unloading the car) No, seriously I missed him being there with us and watching his children build sandcastles and swim. But anyway...
I have been "TAGGED" by Aimee so here goes...
10 YEARS AGO ~ Lets see I was beginning my Junior year at USA (wow I cannot believe it has been that long ago) Jason and I were "boyfriend/girlfriend" Of course I was looking forward to the day we would be engaged (but that would come the next year). I was moving in to an apartment with the greatest roomies Emily and Heather. I had no worries. Just go to class then head to the beach when class was out...what a life!
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
2. Grocery store
3. Mail Jason a care package
4. return phone calls
5. Tastefully Simple work
5 SNACKS I LOVE:
1. South beach bar with chai tea
2. chex mix
3. cubed cheese with crackers (this is new for me, not usually a cheese eater)
5. Fiesta Dip (Tastefully Simple product) with tortilla chips
IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
I am so with Aimee on this one...I would go shopping without looking at the price tag. I would buy a beach house. Aimee, I would totally fly us to see the NKOTB (but not just one concert ALL of them and have a different airbrushed tee for each one!) I would pay off who ever I needed to so I could bring my husband home!
BAD HABITS I HAVE:
2. Always seem to run late (no matter how hard I try)
3. Don't keep in touch with my family and friends like I should)
4. Let my kids watch more tv than they should so I can finish waking up in the morning
5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Victoria's Secret (college)
2. Worked with an autistic child (that was so rewarding)
3. Therapist at Mountain View Hospital
4. Substance Abuse Case Manager at Mental Health Center
5 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Weaver, AL
5. White Plains
ok so there it is...now Alicia, Bethany and Katy you're Tagged :)