Photobucket

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jack Reading

Starting this week, part of Jack's homework assignments is to read a book sent home by his teacher. The book was sent home along with hints on reading (like look at the picture and have child describe what he sees, look for letters he recognizes etc) I knew he had been working towards reading and I knew he could recognize a lot of words, but I had no idea he would be able to read the whole book on the very FIRST try. I am so impressed! I know a lot of you mom's out there are probably thinking I am being silly, but I am so proud of him. This marks another milestone in his life =)

Below is a video of Jack reading to us




Jessica

2 comments:

Aimee said...

This is a HUGE accomplishment! YAY for Jack!

Anonymous said...

Jackson, I love to hear you read. You did a great job! Granna and Pops love you! You too, little miss in the background.