Photobucket

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fun In The Snow

The kids had a lot of fun in the snow. Well, one of them did. Jack stayed out in it for a while, Madeline had enough of it after about 10 minutes.
Below are some pictures of our fun in the snow:
Madi and Jack all bundled up and ready to play in the snow.



I LOVE the face Madi is making in this picture.  I wonder what she is thinking as she looks at her brother eating some snow.



Jack giving me a wave as he tromps around in the snow.



Madeline is ready to take off down the hill.



My in-laws house.  We stayed with them in case we lost power.  The kids enjoyed getting to spend time with Granna and Pops.



Jack with Granna and Pops.


My little man and me.



Jack getting ready to sled down the big hill.
Had to leave a message in the snow for Jason.  =)


We are on day 3 of no school.  We are really hoping that school resumes tomorrow.  Although, as I am typing this snow is falling, again.  And just heard that roads will only be open today from 12-6.  Fingers crossed, hoping we return to routine soon. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love their house!
I'm with you...bring on the sunshine & back to school! We love them more than air itself, but I am so thankful for school :)