Photobucket

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We Are The Champions

Last night was the championship game....



My team finally got their turn to play for the title...(it really pains my hubby that it was my team this year and not his)




The game was INTENSE...I seriously was holding my breath at the end, but WE WON!!!!  The kids were asleep last night by the time the game was over so I had to silent scream.  ;)


How much fun would it have been to be at Toomer's last night =)


So proud of the Auburn Tigers!  It was a great game with a great outcome =)  Even better was that my hubby called this morning and told me "War Eagle"   ahhh I love it...though he reminded me that my team only has 2 titles and his has 13...sheesh.    We are glad that our state has back to back Heisman winners and back to back National titles...not to mention we are proud of the SEC-5 years in a row of winning the title.

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!  =)

Photobucket

No comments: