Photobucket

Monday, June 13, 2011

Madeline's Recital

This past weekend was Madeline's dance recital.  She was so precious.  I enjoyed watching her and her friends perform.  They were so cute and Madeline loved being on stage.  :)
Below are a few pictures from the recital:

Madeline during her tumbling routine:

Madeline during her ballet routine:



Madeline's tap routine (This one was probably my favorite):


Performing during the Finale:


Madeline receiving her trophy from Ms. Leigh Ann:


Posing with her flower, trophy, and sweet doll daddy sent:



Madeline and me:


Madeline, Jack, and me:



Sweet brother and sister (I love my kids!):


Madeline and Jack with meme:


Chase, Madeline, Jack, Nana, and Granddaddy:


Granna, Madeline, Jack, and Pops:


A love that big 'ol smile


Emma and Madeline = the bestest of friends:


Ms. Leigh Ann and Madeline:

I can not wait to get the DVD back from this recital and for J to get home so he can watch it.  I know he is going to love it! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute! She is adorable - doesn't it remind you of Sheila Lindley's!?

Jhona O. said...

Such sweet pictures of your precious daughter! I love seeing the relationship of your kids in the pics too. I never bought the whole idea that "brothers and sisters just fight". My kids are really good friends too. You have such a sweet and precious family!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love all the pictures. She looked like she was having so much fun!

Lisa said...

loved the pics. she is a cutie!!