Photobucket

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quick Update

Just wanted to update the blog really quick....after spending almost a week in the ICU on life support fighting for her life, my precious Aunt Phyllis is now resting in the arms of Jesus.  She no longer is hurting.  She no longer is suffering.  She is now with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  What an amazing HOPE we have in that knowledge.  I am sad beyond words.  My family is aching.  BUT we are thankful for the time we had with her, for God allowing us to be with her as she took her last breath, and for the peace that surpasses all understanding. 

Today we will be making arrangements.  I will share more about this past week when I can formulate words that make sense. 

I would like to leave y'all with a picture of my aunt from a dance she went to at her group home on the Friday before she ended up in the hospital on Tuesday.  I am going to miss this sweet, sweet lady!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Barb said...

Love you Jess. Praying for you as you all make her arrangements. Rejoicing she was able to leave a legacy of joy and love and she is with Jesus, no longer suffering.

Barb said...

So sorry for your loss Jess. Praying for you and your family as you make arrangements. Thankful for the legacy of joy and love she left and that she is no longer suffering, but at the feet of Jesus.

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Oh Jessica, I am so sorry. I am praying for your family as you go through your loss and rejoicing that she is now walking the streets of gold with our Lord and Savior! Hugs my friend!

Karren said...

So sorry for your loss. Praying for your family!

Karren said...

So sorry for your loss. Praying for your family!

Nancy said...

Oh Jessica....I checked your blog this morning & my heart is so heavy for you all! I will be in prayer for your whole family today & throughout the weekend.

Unknown said...

you & your family will continue to be in my prayers Jessica!