Now that we are half way through with February, I thought I would update my New Year, New Me goals:
(In case you missed that post, click HERE to read)
1. Spiritual - I am loving the bible study we are doing this time! This has been such a great study! We are half way through the study and I am wanting it to slow down...guess I need to start thinking about what study we will do next. The group this time is so diverse. Ladies from all walks of life. Some of us are military spouses. Some are working moms, some are stay at home moms. Some ladies are grandmothers and some are fresh out of high school. Each woman in this study has so much to offer and have contributed so much. I am enjoying learning more about them and learning more about divine interventions.
2. Church - we are visiting - We went this past Sunday to a church that we liked. J really seemed to like it and we are going to go back next weekend. The message was good and the people were so friendly and welcoming...I had a good feeling about it. We will continue praying and I know that we will find a place where we can all plug in and get involved. That is what I am really looking forward to.
3. Exercise - this is going good. I have bumped up my run/walk to 3 miles....thinking I am getting close to bump it up another mile. I am still going to zumba. I try to get there about 4 times a week. I have not started toning/strength training...yet....I know I need too...and I am :)
4. Weight Loss - its coming back off! I am using the My Fitness Pal app and keeping up with all my calories, exercise, etc. I have lost 7 pounds since last month (at least I had until this past weekend)
5. Blog - ok, so I am still not updating like I would like too...I think about it so often. I have so many topics floating around in my head...I will get there :) I am a little more busy now days. I have started subbing so between subbing and the kids extra activities..oh and Pinterest (I love that site!)...there has not been much blogging time...I will catch up soon. :)
6. Class - I am still planning to take the photography class. The class is not till April so I still have some time.
7. Life Book - I have filled in a few pages. :)
8. Supporting Military Wives - still trucking along here- There have been so many new ladies join Wives of Faith This group (and these women) has a very special place in my heart.
So, there are my goals updates. Now for the such.
This past weekend J took me out for an early Valentines date. We have been holding on to a gift card to the Cheesecake Factory (my fave!) and decided to put it to use....I think half of our state had the same idea. That place was so crowded, but so worth the wait.
Here we are:
Here is the little slice of heaven we shared:
Since we were in the valentine mood, the kids went ahead and started working on their valentine cards.
Jack writing his name on his cards:
Madeline writing her name on her cards: Madeline was so tired of writing her name...she was cracking me up! I think I may have said at least once that I wish her name did not have 8 letters in it...what was I thinking????
Here is a picture of my sweet babies on our way to church. I love Jack's smile...think he is proud of those missing teeth??? I guess I should not call them babies because they look so grown up in this picture...gah, slow down kids!
Hope everyone is having a great day!!!