Photobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's Give-A-Way Time!

Who likes to win? (hand raised me, me, me)

Who likes to win REALLY awesome stuff??? (both hands raised me, me, I do!)

Are you a military family reading this post and are going through a deployment, training, school, etc???

How many times have you been separated because of  schools, trainings, deployments etc. did you ever wish you could just hear your loved ones voice?  (If I had to answer that question it would be DAILY...all day...everyday, right?)

Well, I have been contacted by Super Tintin to give away something INCREDIBLE!

Super Tintin has partnered with Skype and they are offering....drumrolll please...
Skype Recording Licenses to 100 very deserving military families! 

Are you asking if I am serious?  Yes, the answer is YES I am serious!  Skype Recording Licenses to 100 very deserving military families! 

And Super Tintin is allowing me to give-a-way 7 of those licenses to my readers!

Here is some information from Kate at Super Tintin:
Here are a few of the features of SuperTintin for recording Skype calls:

Both Audio and Video: Record all audio and video streams including Skype voice mail and screen sharing video.


Easiest to Use: Very easy to record and playback.


Highest Quality: Supertintin records by capturing original media data while making sure there is no data loss. Because it is not a screen-capture recorder, video quality is not affected at all if you open, close and/or resize messenger windows while recording.


Picture-in-Picture: Record video in Picture-in-Picture, Side-by-Side, Remote-Only, or Local-Only mode! And you can also record local and remote video as two separate files.


Saving. Supertintin lets you easily save your conversations to your computer's hard drive or a portable USB drive, allowing you to re-watch your conversations as easily as watching your favorite DVD.

So...for the DETAILS:
This give-a-way will remain open until Feb. 12, 2012 11:59 CST.  On Feb. 13., I will choose (randomly) the 7 winners and contact them via email.   I will then forward the winners email info to Kate at Super Tintin who will then follow up with the winners-giving them the license info just in time to use for Valentines Day. 

One thing to note: SuperTintin is not compatible with Macs, at least not yet.



To ENTER:
there are 3 ways to enter -

1.  The ONLY mandatory way to enter - leave me a comment below if your a military family with a loved one deployed, TDY, or stationed overseas.  In the comment you MUST leave your email address.

2.  Follow my blog and leave me a separate comment letting me know you did.  (counts as 1 vote)

3.  Head over to Militaryblogs.org give my blog a BOOST. Click HERE to vote. Leave me a separate comment letting me know you did. 


That's it...so let the commenting begin!!  Good luck to all you of very deserving military families!!!


Photobucket

No comments: