Photobucket

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remember





Remembering today....

Remembering that horrific, scary day 11 years ago....

Honoring those who lost their lives.....

Honoring those who continue serve our great nation.


I wanted to share with my readers my brother's facebook status this morning....

"Today is a day that changed many peoples life's! I can remember like yesterday the thought that came to mind when I seen what had just happen! I have been a lucky person to step on a battle field with many great soldiers, because of poor judgement of another man, some my friends, some my family, and some my brothers that where made from trust, honor, respect, and loyalty! Because of ones poor judgement I have seen, done, and been places no man, woman, or child should ever have too, and lost not only fellow Americans yet fellow soldiers! Which ways on my heart heavy everyday to know I'm safe and alive because of their sacrifices! I ask that today that you remember not only the people that we lost that day but also the ones we have lost defending the Americans from 9-11-01!"


May we always remember and honor those lost on 9-11 and those whom we have lost in defense of this nation.  Thankful to the brave men and women of this country who continue to sacrifice so much to serve and defend.  Thankful for my husband and my brother for their service in multiple deployments...their commitment will not be forgotten.







May God comfort all the victim's families today and may God Bless America!




Photobucket


No comments: