Photobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Enjoy the new pictures...







Hello everyone!
We've been having such a wonderful week spoiling Jason! I have even managed to get him to accomplish a few things on his honey do list ;) This week is just going by way too fast, but I am just trying my best to enjoy every single minute we have and not focus on Saturday (or the next 15 months) I put up some new photos of Jason training in California, preparing our "USA" sign for the farewell, and Jason with the kids. My favorite picture is Jason carrying both kids in the new backpack (do you think this is what army gear is used for?)
Jason leaves this Saturday very early. Please pray for us. This is going to be so difficult, but I know that God will give us strength. I will post more soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, sweetie. I know you will make it. Tell Jason, I have his picture on my frig and also in my heart. Love, janet

Aimee said...

These pics are great. I am praying for Saturday. Call me if you need to scream. I will scream with you. Love you friend..

Shea said...

Hi, Jessica. I am a college friend of Aimees; what I know of you I learned by visitng a link to your blog from Aimees. You can add one more on your list of people who will keep your precious family in prayer. Praying for you and the children and lifting Jason in prayer, too.
God bless you all.
Shea Luckett