Photobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Such A Goof!

I saw this picture on a friend's facebook page last night and I could not stop laughing. My hubby is such a goof sometimes! =) I am so glad that during all this training they can still find the humor in some situations. I am glad I saw this picture though...I REALLY needed the laugh.



It's been almost 2 weeks since my hubby and brother left and I can not even begin to come up with the right words to describe what it has been like. Different. Hard. Difficult. Tiresome. Roller Coaster. I will share more later...I am just not ready to "go there" at the moment. Instead, I am just going to keep smiling at this picture...whatever works right???
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I know that makes you happy to see his smile! Boys will be boys!! :)
Miss you much!

Unknown said...

Ha! Glad he's got some good "backup"! That is too funny and I'm so glad it made you smile! Praying for you guys.

My Army Brats and Me said...

Thanks for praying for me. Love the picture. I will check back on you soon.

Cindy
fighting like a girl

Unknown said...

Glad you got to see a picture of him!:) I am praying for you!