Photobucket

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ways To Help A Military Spouse

I wanted to share a link with you to an article on Wives of Faith.  This article is not written for the military spouse, but instead it is for friends, churches, and communities who desire to help military spouses but do not know how or where to begin.  As a military spouse I can say that this article says everything I would want to say, but often times do not. 

To read the article, click HERE and go check it out. 
Military spouses, what are some ways you have been helped or some ideas that you would want to share?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Valerie said...

When my husband was first deployed I receive a number of letters from women who had gone through a deployment, even if it was during WW2. They were encouraging. I'd suggest that folks send notes all through deployment.