Photobucket

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Meet 'n Greet


It's almost time for the kids to go back to school...sigh....

I have really enjoyed them being home this summer, but they are ready to go...I am not so sure if I am ready though.

This week is busy with orientations and meeting the teacher.  I have already been to Madeline's orientation for kindergarten and yesterday she was able to go to the school to meet her teacher and find her way around the school.  She was so excited to go, but when she got to school she was so shy.  I know she is looking forward to school, but it is just a little scary at first.  I can not believe she is old enough...gah...

Here are a couple pictures I snapped at her meet 'n greet

Standing by her cubby:

Putting her nap mat in her cubby:

Taking a picture with her teacher.  We love her teacher!  Jack also had her for kindergarten so we are really looking forward to this year! 





Photobucket

1 comment:

Nancy said...

She looks adorable! I hope you have the best year, Maddie!!