Photobucket

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Field Trip~Museum

This morning, I had the great honor of accompanying Jack on a field trip to the museum. We had a lot of fun! I always enjoy when I get to spend a little one on one time with my children. (thanks to my mom for keeping Madeline) Below are some pictures from our trip:


Jack getting to pet "Buttercup" the bunny.


Samuel, Chloe, and Jack


Chloe and Jack checking out the black widow exhibit...ick...


Jack posing with the crocodile.


Me with my handsome little man. So grateful that I am able to go on field trips with him!


Jason was able to stop by for a little while. Jack was soooo happy!


Checking out the mummy exhibit.


Jack and Samuel in front of the dinosaur...these 2 little boys are very into dinosaurs.


Jack and Samuel "feeding" the giraffe.


All the kids had to do the penny drop =)


Jack learning about Lightening power.


Jack checking out the goldfish in the pond.


And of course Miss Madeline:

She is concentrating very hard while playing a game on my Iphone.

Well, that is all for this post...we are off to the Circus...wish me luck =)

Jessica

2 comments:

Nancy said...

He could be a Gap kids model in that cute outfit. :) Can't wait to hear about the circus!

Crystal said...

Cute pictures! Have fun at the circus!