Photobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Hello and Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere!

This is my first time participating in the 5MinutesforMom Ultimate Blog Party and I am so excited!


So a little about me:

My name is Jessica
I am a 30 - something Stay at Home Mommy who never stays at home ;)


I am married to my high-school sweetheart, Jason.  We will celebrate our 10th anniversary this year, unfortunately we will celebrate it via webcam because my hubby, who is in the Army Reserves, is currently in Afghanistan in the midst of his 3rd deployment since 2003.
My hubby and me:


Jason and I have 2 kids, Jack and Madeline.  These two keep me busy and teach me new things every day!
My kiddos:


I love blogging and reading blogs, I have become addicted to zumba, I enjoy being outdoors with the kids playing whatever new game their little imaginations have come up with, I love my family, and I love my Saviour.

Most of my blog posts are about my faith, military life (the good and the sometimes not-so-good), my kids, and just about whatever other random thing pops in my head. ;)

My family:


What taking a family picture is really like:



I am so glad you stopped by!  I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know you visited and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica! I have totally read your blog before :) It was fun to find it again!!! Gotta love these blog parties!!

Unknown said...

Stopping from the UBP! I love your family photos! What an amazing family you have! Thank you for all your family has done to serve our country!

Rosilind Jukic said...

I'm you're newest follower from UBP. Loved the pics - and thank you guys for all you sacrifice for us.

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Hi! I'm stopping in from the UBP - I'm #73 (Being Made New - http://tinahollenbeck.blogspot.com) on the Christian list. Very nice getting to know a bit about you - please thank your husband from me for his service to our country - and I'd be honored if you stopped by my place this week, too. :^)

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

It is so nice to meet your, through ubp. You have a beautiful family. Thanks so much for serving our country. I am praying for your husbands safety. That is a lot of time overseas. wow.

I am finding a lot of young moms on here . . . so I send you my blessings from an old mom. Our daughters are adults and we have so much fun together.

Fondly,
Glenda

Gg - Notes on the Journey #269

Amy Sullivan said...

Clicked over from the Blog Party!

Sweet pictures! I especially love the black and white one.

Thank you to you and your family for serving our country.

Becky @ From Ministry to Motherhood said...

Just stopping by from the UBP. Your family is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and God Bless as you and your family continue to serve.

Jen said...

Following you now from the UBP! This is my first year joining as well. Can't wait to read more of your posts and thank you for your hubby's service to our country and yours. My family sincerely appreciates all he does and all the sacrifices made by him and you guys. Thanks you!

The Cibulas said...

I am having so much fun keeping up with you and your sweet family! Love your blog!

At Home With Michelle said...

I love your blog, and I am a new follower, visiting from the UBP glad I found your blog, hope you will check out my blog too :)

kara noel said...

Love the tees on your kiddos!!

Christa @themeandminebook said...

Saying Hello from the UBP!! Nice to meet you!
Christa

UpperBottom said...

Hi, Jessica! I'm visiting from UBP (a little late, I realize... too many blogs to read).

You have a beautiful family and I look forward to reading more of your blog! Will be keeping your husband and his collegues in my prayers!! What an awesome thing he does for us!!

I'm a full-time working mom and somehow, a full-time blogger as well.

Hope to see you in my neck of the woods at www.upperbottom.com.

Cheers!