Photobucket

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Madeline's 1st trip to a Baby Shower

Today, I decided that I would take Madeline with me to a baby shower. I thought it would be fun to spend some one on one time with her. Overall she did pretty good and really enjoyed eating all the "party" food. (Madeline kept saying she was going to a party)

Here are some pictures of our adventure:

I rolled Madeline's hair up. I thought she would look so sweet with some soft curls...well...she liked rolling her hair for about 5 seconds (long enough to take this photo) then she changed her mind and said they were "too hot mommy" So I took them out. They did not have enough time put any curl in her hair at all, but it was still fun to roll it up.


Madeline and I ready to head out to the shower.


Madeline was really good for the first part of the shower. She sat in my lap and just took it all in.


Then she got restless, or just tired of sitting and she went to playing. This is a picture of her hiding under a table.


And hiding in the corner. She thinks that if she covers her eyes, I can not see her.


Nana Janet tried to entertain Madeline for a little while, but she was really ready to go home...so we did.
Madeline blew everyone kisses and off we went.


Jessica

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love the rollers in her hair. The picture of the two of you together is so cute, Jessica!
She's so grown up now!!