Saturday, October 17, 2009
Hot Reuben Dip
1/2 lb. corned beef (shredded or chopped)
16-oz can sauerkraut, well drained
1-2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup mayo
cocktail rye bread
Thousand Island Dressing
1. Combine all ingredients except bread and dressing in slow cooker. Mix Well.
2. Cover. Cook on high 1-2 hours until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Turn to low and to keep warm while serving. Put individual servings on top of bread and top with dressing.
1 can white corn, drained
1 can yellow corn, drained
1 red onion - finely chopped
1 16oz container of sour cream
1 cup mayo
1 package of dry ranch dip
1/2 bag of shredded cheese
Mix it all up and put it in the fridge.
Serve with scoops or tortilla chips.
Easy Chocolate Clusters
2 lbs white coating chocolate, broken into small pieces
2 cups (12oz) semisweet chocolate chips
4 oz pkg. German sweet chocolate
24 oz jar roasted peanuts
1. Combine coating chocolate, chocolate chips, and German chocolate. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low and cook 1 hour longer, or until chocolate is melted, stirring every 15 minutes
2. Stir in peanuts and mix well
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand at room temp. until set.
ENJOY your Saturday!