Photobucket

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Freebies

Just wanted to pass along some information that has been shared with me. I think this is really TERRIFIC and I know where my hubby and I will be headed on Vet. Day

All Applebee’s restaurants will be honoring Veteran’s on Veteran’s Day 2009 with a free meal. You must show proof of military service with one of the following:

U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card
U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card
Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
Veterans Organization Card (i.e., American Legion and VFW)
Photograph in uniform
Wearing uniform

Visit the Applebee’s website for all the details.

For more great Veteran’s day discounts visit the Veteran’s Day Freebie page.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Awesome! I will pass it along... No one deserves this more!!