Photobucket

Friday, April 18, 2008

Updates:NY and Jason

We're back....and I had an absolute blast! I am paying for it today however. I am so tired and every part of my body aches (even my hair!) I am so glad to be home and back with my babies. Aimee and I have so much to share about our adventures in NY (and believe me there is a lot to share!) ;) I am just way too tired to type it out or even download the thousand plus pictures we took. Aimee and I are going to get together and work on our blogs. I think we will probably just do them one day at a time and pictures from that day. So stay tuned for all the great stories from the ultimate girl trip! For a brief update refer to the 2 previous posts that Carlton posted for us.

I do want to let you know that Jason officially has "boots on the ground" He left out yesterday, so while I was flying home he was flying over seas. He called this morning around 4 while on layover in Germany. He should be in Kuwait now, but it will be a day or two before I hear from him. We are still unsure where he will be stationed, but as soon as that information is made available to me I will let you know so that you can write him (if you would like) Jason will also be checking the blog so please leave him comments here to let him know that we are thinking about him and praying for his safety. Please be in prayer as we begin this part of our journey. Pray for safety and peace of mind.

Check back soon for NY updates and Jason information!

No comments: