Photobucket

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Update

Hey everyone! Just a quick update. Jason has been home these past few days and we have really enjoyed our time together. Of course the time has just flown by! Jackson said the cutest thing this morning. We were outside playing and one of his friends came over. The boys were in the clubhouse watching Jason walk around the yard. Jackson turns to Jacob and says "that's my daddy, he's a good guy, he's my buddy" I truely felt my heart melt and my stomach flip at the same time. I do not want this to end, but I know our "visit" is almost up and Jason has to return. I do not want to say good-bye again...but I must.

Aimee and I are leaving in the morning for the big NYC trip. I am so thankful that it is has fallen during this time. Please pray for our safe travel. Pray that we find our way around.

Please pray for Jason and all his traveling this week.

One last request, please pray for Jackson and Madeline. Saying good-bye is so hard for them. They must say good-bye to Jason again and to me. Pray for their understanding while we are both away from them.

I am not sure if I will be able to update while I am gone, but I will try. I will post our pictures and all our details of the Paula Party show as soon as I return. ;)

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'm going bananas!@*@!
I will never sleep tonight. I am obsessing over my packing? I think I have checked my suitcase three times for the green jacket and skirt. I am OCD. But, hey, its OK!
See you in 11 hours.