Photobucket

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Below is a video of Jack and Madi selecting the winner of the FREE BLOG MAKEOVER CONTEST. I thought it would be cute to video them making the selection...and of course so everyone could see =)

Before I leave you to watch the video, I did want to let you know that Jenifer is working on creating me a blog button. (I know some of you mentioned that you would like one) As soon as it is available, I will let you know! =)





Congrats to CRYSTAL @ AllforDukeandMolly !!!!

Crystal be sure to send me an email (jessicacrow@bellsouth.net) so I can put you in touch with Jenifer



Photobucket

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I am sooo stinkin excited about this! I can't wait to see my new blog! Thanks girls!

Nancy said...

Congrats Crystal! Can't wait to see your new blog!!!