Photobucket

Monday, March 15, 2010

CONTEST! CONTEST!! CONTEST!!!

Who likes to win free stuff??? (me, me, me)

Who needs a blog makeover???

Who would like to win a FREE blog makeover???

My very dear friend JENIFER (the very talented lady who just made over my blog) is offering to make over one of your blogs for FREE!!!

Here are the rules:
1. TO ENTER: (possibility of 3 entries)
~leave a comment (1 entry)
~"follow" me (1 entry)...in your comment let me know that you are following or already a follower
~mention this contest on your blog with a link back here (1 entry) (make sure you let me know in a comment that you mentioned it on your blog
2. Contest ends at 7pm on Tuesday March 16 (remember you have a chance to enter up to 3 times)
3. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced after contest is closed. =)

GOOD LUCK!!!

Photobucket

19 comments:

LeighAnne said...

I absolutely love the new look. It is precious. I am looking forward to visiting the new blog as well! Have a great week sweetie.

Sandy said...

Comment! There's my first entry.

Sandy said...

I am now following you. Entry #2.

Lynn said...

I would love a makeover!! Yours looks great.

Lynn said...

Following you now.

Jill said...

Okay....Lord knows I love free stuff....so here's my comment! :-)

Jill said...

Okay....I'm a follower now! :-)

Jill said...

Okay, and now, I have a link on my blog.

Lula Lola said...

It looks great! I would love to have a makeover, mine is a complete mess!

Lula Lola said...

I'm following you!

Crystal said...

I would LOVE to win! Your friend did a great job!

Crystal said...

I subscribed! :)

Nancy said...

I'm in need of a makeover in more ways than one!! HA! Your blog is so cute like this...I tried to leave a comment on your new blog last night & it said something was wrong with my cookies & I wasn't even eating any. HA!

Crystal said...

Jessica! I love your new blog! I would absolutely LOVE to have mine made over!

Sarah said...

Hey there your blog is super cute! I love it! I now follow you! And I will be doing a post on my blog right now!!

Crystal said...

I did it, I did it! Jessica, I have left a comment, I am a follower and now I have linked you on my blog!

Torie said...

ummmm, loooove the new blog! i would love to have a blog makeover and win the contest! and i think i'm a follower, but you know i still can't figure this blog out! haha! hope you are having a great day! :)

Torie said...

oh and i'm going to blog about it now! :) love ya!

Lisa said...

I love the new look. Also loved seeing you Sunday :)