Photobucket

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas at great-grandparents

This past weekend we made the trip to my grandparents houses. I am so thankful for such wonderful grandparents and even more thankful that my children are able to spend time with them too. Last year we were not able to attend the Christmas festivities because it was held on the same weekend that Jason had to return to the "sandbox" from his R&R. It was hard to miss last year, so that made being able to attend this year even more special.

Below are some pictures from our weekend...



Jack


My Uncle Mike helping Jack with one of his gifts.


Madeline with my Aunt Judith


Madeline with Meme


Me, my mom (aka Meme) and Madeline


Me, Madeline, and my Uncle Jimmy


Me, Madeline, and Papaw ( I really wished Madeline would have been looking at the camera) )=


Me, my grand-dad, and my brother Jeremy


Mamaw Beth and Madeline


Madeline, Papaw, Laura, and Jack


Papaw and Jack


Me, Madeline, Papaw, and Jack


Jessica

No comments: